Columbia Junior Team Tennis (JTT) League
Columbia Jr. Team Tennis brings kids together in teams to play singles, doubles and mixed doubles while promoting fun, fitness and friends. Click here for an overview of Junior Team Tennis. Also, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page. Please review the information listed below regarding the current season.
CTL Junior team tennis is now on facebook: facebook.com/columbiajtt
2017 Fall Season
- Registration is open as of August 10. Players will need a team number to register, Contact email@example.com for this information.
- team number and USTA membership required prior to registration
- Season dates: September 28 - October 27. This includes time for inclement weather and make-up matches
- Ages 10 - 12, also up to 14 if enough interest
- Skill levels: Intermediate
- Matches on Fridays 5:30 at tennis facilities and clubs around the Columbia area
- 3 boys & 3 girls per team MINIMUM requirement
- Fee: $20 + $3 tennis link fee. Online registration through USTA Tennis Link. Current USTA membership required. An additional fee for team practice/clinic may be required.
- Every team needs a parent to be captain
- Team numbers will be emailed to the captains.
- Contact Toni Odom with any questions or inquiries about being placed on a team. Include in the email, age and gender of child, skill level and your local residential area (i.e. Harbison vs. Forest Acres)
The Columbia Tennis League welcomes all people who play, watch, support or enjoy the game of tennis into our events, programs, membership and leadership and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, sex, race, ethnicity, creed, sexual orientation, color, physical condition or national origin. Moreover, we believe that the growth of tennis hinges on effective outreach to groups that have not traditionally been heavily involved in the sport and we will actively solicit and support the participation of such groups.